Ricky from Inside the Magic writes, "The updated redhead/'wench' auction scene in Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean ride has debuted (along with a killer new Captain Barbossa animatronic). The infamous redhead character now has a gun and is no longer being lusted after, instead helping to run an auction for treasure. The controversial changes have appeared first at Disneyland Paris, with the US versions to follow next year."
On YouTube, Gangnam Style's been the most-played video for five years—a little-known testament to the grim reality of popular culture these days. But no longer! It has finally been dethroned, by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth's See You Again. Moreover, Despacito, embedded above, seems likely to storm past it in due course.
Here's the top 10.
1) Wiz Khalifa, See You Again (ft Charlie Puth) - 2,895,373,709
2) Psy, Gangnam Style - 2,894,426,475
3) Justin Bieber, Sorry - 2,635,572,161
4) Mark Ronson, Uptown Funk (ft Bruno Mars) - 2,550,545,717
5) Luis Fonsi, Despacito (ft Daddy Yankee) - 2,482,502,747
6) Taylor Swift, Shake It Off - 2,248,761,095
7) Enrique Iglesias, Bailando - 2,232,756,228
8) Maroon 5, Sugar - 2,150,365,635
9) Katy Perry, Roar - 2,129,400,973
10) Taylor Swift, Blank Space - 2,101,607,657
The French Elevator Channel chronicles one man's quest to record illustrative videos of every elevator he has the pleasure to use. Embedded above is the latest at the time of publication, a gated traction elevator at 1715 Av. Santa Fe in Buenos Aires.
"These are very nice elevators!" the videographer reports. "Everything is original, except the buttons."